Check our reviews from real customers and see what sets us apart from other HVAC companies.
What Is a Mini Split System?
Benefits of Installing a Mini Split Unit
When choosing a mini split AC system for your home, you will surely enjoy multiple benefits:
- Minimal installation and maintenance costs: Whether you opt for a single-zone or multi-zone unit, the installation of a mini split is less complicated than that of other types of air conditioning systems. Since there are no ducts to install, your HVAC contractor will be able to complete the setup in a little time without breaking your budget. Also, these ductless units don’t require as much maintenance as their counterparts, which helps you save even more money in the long run.
- Zone-specific heating and cooling: One of the main advantages of using a mini split system is that it allows you to monitor the temperature in each room or area of your home independently. This way, you can keep the living room cool while you enjoy the warmth of your bedroom, and vice versa.
- Enhanced indoor air quality: Another good reason to opt for a ductless mini split system is that it doesn’t recirculate air within your home. Since the unit takes in fresh air from the outside and cools or heats it before releasing it into the room, you can be sure that the air you’re breathing is always clean and fresh.
- Greater energy efficiency: Mini split HVAC systems are also more energy-efficient than traditional HVAC units since they don’t lose energy through ductwork. In fact, you can see reductions of up to 30% on your energy bills after installing a ductless mini split in your home.
- Increased comfort: Finally, you and your family will enjoy greater comfort all year round with a mini split heat pump. These units provide evenly distributed heating and cooling, so you can say goodbye to hot or cold spots in your home.
Learn more about us and our experience in this area and you’ll see that you are dealing with the best company in your area.
How Much Does It Cost to Install a Ductless Mini Split System?
The cost of a ductless mini split system can be influenced by several factors. Below we will discuss some of the more common ones.
- Type and size of home: Homes that are larger or have more complex installations (such as those with multiple levels) will generally require a higher cost for installation. Moreover, the number of rooms or zones that require heating and cooling will also impact the price. More rooms or zones will necessitate more work, resulting in a higher cost.
- The number of rooms/zones: More rooms/zones will require more work and, thus, a higher price.
- The difficulty of mini split installation in Mont Belvieu, TX: If your home is older or has an unconventional layout, it may be more difficult to install a ductless mini split system. This can lead to a higher price. Additionally, any necessary permits or fees associated with the installation can also add to the mini split installation cost in Mont Belvieu, TX.
- Brand/model of the unit chosen: Some models and brands cost more, but it doesn’t always mean they’re of higher quality since it’s mainly a matter of personal preference.
If you are looking for a ductless mini split system, it is important to consider all of these factors when comparing prices. Doing so will help you find the best system at the best price for your home.
Looking for a ductless mini split system in Mont Belvieu, TX? Contact Ainsworth & Co today to learn more about our installation services. We are committed to providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service at competitive prices. Call us today at (281) 397-3673. We look forward to working with you!