Clear Lake, TX, AC Installation
Learn more about us and you’ll see that when choosing us, you’ll be dealing with the best AC installation company in your region!
When Do You Need Air Conditioning Installation?
As the temperatures begin to rise in Clear Lake, TX, it’s apparent that summer is on its way. You’ll want to make sure your air conditioner is ready when the heat arrives. How do you know if it’s time for a tune-up? If any of the following warning signals appear, then you need to buy a new unit or repair yours:
- It blows warm air: When you notice warm air coming out of your house’s vents, check the thermostat. Make sure it is set to cooling mode and cooler than your home’s present temperature. If your vents continue to blow hot air, a clogged duct or a compressor problem may be to blame. This is where you need the help of a professional air conditioner installation company in Clear Lake, TX.
- Too high humidity levels: You may expect the weather to be sticky throughout the spring and summer. However, that does not mean you want high humidity indoors. Air conditioners should maintain low humidity levels automatically.
- Frequent cycles: Frequent cycling may be resolved with a brief air conditioner tune-up. It might, however, signify that your current air conditioner is time for a replacement.
- Inadequate airflow: It is a typical indication that your air conditioner isn’t working effectively or that something is obstructing the passage of air through your home’s ductwork. A clogged air filter, a damaged motor, or anything else far more serious might be to blame.
- Water leaks from your air conditioner: A pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is a clear indication that your cooling system isn’t functioning correctly.
Look through our reviews to see what our past customers have had to say about their experience with us. We’re proud of the quality of our work, and we’re sure you’ll be happy with the results of your new AC installation.
What Is AC Installation Cost?
Air conditioner installation costs can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand, depending on the size of the unit and the complexity of the job. While some homeowners attempt AC installation themselves, it is generally advisable to hire a professional to ensure the job is done correctly. The air conditioning installation cost will typically include:
- The cost of the air conditioner unit
- The cost of any permits or inspections required
- The cost of labor for installation (which can vary depending on the complexity of the job)
In addition to the costs mentioned above, there may be other factors that influence the air conditioner installation cost in Clear Lake, TX. These can include:
- The type of air conditioner you choose (window units are typically less expensive to install than central air units)
- The size of the unit you need (larger units will usually cost more to install)
- The location of the unit (installing an air conditioner in an easy-to-reach location will usually be less expensive than installing it in a difficult-to-reach location)
- The complexity of the installation (installing an air conditioner in a new home or office building will usually be more complex and therefore more expensive than installing it in an existing home or office)
Deal with the Best Air Conditioning Installation Contractors in Clear Lake, TX
Ainsworth & Co is a full-service central air conditioner installation contractor that has been servicing the Clear Lake area for over 30 years. We are proud to offer our customers the best in quality workmanship and customer service. Our highly trained and experienced staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of satisfaction possible. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Air conditioner installation services
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductwork Installation
- Ductwork Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Products and Services
If you’re in the market for a new air conditioning unit, then you can’t go past Ainsworth & Co. We’re the leading AC installation company in Clear Lake, TX, and we can help you find the perfect unit for your home or office. Call us today at 999-999-9999!