Learn more about us, and you’ll see that when choosing us, you’ll be dealing with the best AC installation company in your region!
When Do You Need Air Conditioning Installation?
As the temperatures begin to rise in Baytown, TX, it’s apparent that summer is on its way. You’ll want to make sure your air conditioner is ready when the heat arrives. How do you know if it’s time for a tune-up? If any of the following warning signals appear, then you need to buy a new unit or repair yours:
- It blows warm air: If you feel warm air coming out of your home’s vents, the first thing you should do is check the thermostat. Ensure that it is set to cooling mode and is cooler than the current temperature in your home. If your vents continue to blow hot air, it could indicate a clogged duct or a problem with the compressor. In such cases, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional air conditioner installation company in Baytown, TX.
- Too high humidity levels: You may expect sticky weather in spring and summer, but that doesn’t mean you want high indoor humidity. Air conditioners should automatically maintain low humidity levels.
- Frequent cycles: Frequent cycling may be resolved with a brief air conditioner tune-up. It may signify that your current air conditioner is time for a replacement.
- Inadequate airflow: It is a typical indication that your air conditioner isn’t working effectively or that something is obstructing the passage of air through your home’s ductwork. A clogged air filter, a damaged motor, or anything else far more serious might be to blame.
- Water leaks from your air conditioner: A pooled water or an active leak around your air conditioner is a clear indication that your cooling system isn’t functioning correctly.
Look through our reviews to see what our past customers have had to say about their experience with us. We’re proud of the quality of our work, and we’re sure you’ll be happy with the results of your new AC installation.
What Is AC Installation Cost?
Air conditioner installation costs can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand, depending on the size of the unit and the complexity of the job. While some homeowners attempt AC installation themselves, it is generally advisable to hire a professional to ensure the job is done correctly. The air conditioning installation cost will typically include:
- The cost of the air conditioner unit
- The cost of any permits or inspections required
- The cost of labor for installation (which can vary depending on the complexity of the job)
In addition to the costs mentioned above, other factors may influence the air conditioner installation cost in Baytown, TX. These can include:
- The type of air conditioner you choose (window units are typically less expensive to install than central air units)
- The size of the unit you need (larger units will usually cost more to install)
- The location of the unit (installing an air conditioner in an easy-to-reach location will usually be less expensive than installing it in a difficult-to-reach location)
- The complexity of the installation (installing an air conditioner in a new home or office building will usually be more complex and, therefore, more expensive than installing it in an existing home or office)
As you can see, there are a number of factors that can influence AC installation costs.
Deal with the Best Air Conditioning Installation Contractors in Baytown, TX
Ainsworth & Co is a full-service central air conditioner installation contractor that has been servicing the Baytown area for over 30 years. We are proud to offer our customers the best in quality workmanship and customer service. Our highly trained and experienced staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of satisfaction possible. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Air conditioner installation services
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductwork Installation
- Ductwork Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Products and Services
Stop asking yourself, “Where can I find an AC installation near me?” No matter what your air conditioning needs may be, Ainsworth & Co. is here to help. We offer free estimates on all of our services, so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal possible. Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to serving you!
If you’re in the market for a new air conditioning unit, then you can’t go past Ainsworth & Co. We’re the leading AC installation company in Baytown, TX, and we can help you find the perfect unit for your home or office. Call us today at (281) 397-3673!