Clear Lake, TX, AC Replacement Services
Learn more about us and our experience in the area of plumbing.
AC Replacement Filter: When Do You Need to Replace It?
As a general rule, it is recommended that you replace your AC filter every 3 months. However, there are a few factors that can impact how often you need to replace your filter, such as the type of filter you have, the environment in which you live, and whether or not you have pets.
If you live in an area with a lot of dust or pollen, you may need to replace your filter more often. Similarly, if you have pets, their hair can clog up your filter and reduce its efficiency.
Stop asking yourself “where do I find an AC replacement near me?” If you are unsure how often to replace your AC filter, consult your owner’s manual or speak to a professional at Ainsworth & Co. We can help you determine the best schedule for replacing your AC filter based on your individual needs.
Signs That You Need AC Replacement in Clear Lake, TX
It’s important to have a working air conditioner during the hot summer months in Clear Lake, TX. What happens when your AC unit starts to break down? How can you tell if it’s time for AC replacement?
There are a few key signs that indicate it might be time for AC replacement services:
- Your AC unit is more than 10 years old: And you have already repaired it for the past 3 years.
- Your energy bills have increased significantly: And your home is never comfortable, regardless of how you adjust the thermostat.
- Your AC unit isn’t cooling your home properly: You feel like you’re constantly adjusting the thermostat and your energy bills are through the roof.
- The repair costs are becoming too expensive: Especially when the faulty compressor or the evaporator coils are to blame. This is where thinking of an AC replacement unit might be the best idea!
Check our reviews and you’ll see that you are working with the best company in your region.
What Is AC Unit Replacement Cost?
As the weather begins to warm up, many homeowners start to think about their air conditioning (AC) unit. Is it time for a replacement? If your AC unit is more than 10 years old, it might be time to start thinking about replacing it. But what is the average AC replacement cost in Clear Lake, TX?
There are a few factors that will affect the cost of replacing your AC unit, such as
- The size of your AC unit
- The type of AC unit you choose
- The location of your AC unit
- Whether you need to replace ductwork
- The SEER rating of your AC unit
The Best Best Air Conditioner Replacement Service in Your Region
If you reside in Clear Lake, TX, it is of utmost importance for you to have your AC system cleaned and checked for the best performance, efficiency and safety. Here, at Ainsworth & Co, we offer premium quality AC maintenance, repair, and air conditioning replacement in Clear Lake, TX. We understand the importance of keeping your AC system in top condition, especially during the hot summers.
We offer a wide range of AC maintenance and repair services that are designed to keep your AC system running smoothly and efficiently. Our team of experts can help you with all your AC needs including
- AC maintenance
- Checking and cleaning the air filter
- Checking and cleaning the evaporator coil
- Checking and cleaning the condenser coil
- Checking and cleaning the ductwork
- Checking and adjusting the thermostat
- AC Repair
Are you in need of AC replacement in Clear Lake, TX? Ainsworth & Co is your best choice! We also offer competitive rates and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So call us today at 999-999-9999 and schedule your consultation!