SIGNS THAT YOUR AIR CONDITIONING NEEDS REPAIR
If you’re serious about protecting both your air conditioning system and your comfort—as well as your budget—then you want to intervene and resolve air conditioning problems ASAP, before they have such a dramatic effect on your air conditioning equipment.
Look out for the following symptoms:
- Short cycling. Is your air conditioner starting and stopping too frequently? Then it is not functioning properly, even if it is blowing cool air. Your system should run in full, even
- Icy coils. If your air conditioner has ice on it, particularly on the evaporator coil, there could be a refrigerant leak in your system. Ice can also form in the attic and run down the copper line set.
- Strange sounds. Not just strange new sounds, but regular sounds that are much louder than usual, rattling, vibrations, etc.
- Increased cooling costs. Have you noticed a major spike in your energy costs, even though you are not really using your air conditioner any different than usual
- Warm air. If your air conditioner is blowing out warm air, then you may have duct leaks, a faulty thermostat, low on refrigerant or other issues to deal with.
Schedule your air conditioning repairs with our team.
The longer that you wait to have your AC repaired, the more likely it is that your system will suffer serious
damages along with lost money from high utility cost. Pick up the phone and give us a call right away (281) 837-8454. Ainsworth will provide upfront, flat rate pricing. You will know the price of the entire job before we start.