Are you having trouble with your air conditioner? Is it not cooling your home as it should? If so, you may need an AC repair service in Baytown, TX. Ainsworth & Co. is a leading AC repair service company in Baytown, TX, and surrounding areas. We have been providing quality AC repair service to our customers for several years. We will work quickly and efficiently to get your AC unit up and running again.
Signs You Need AC Repair Service in Baytown, TX!
There are several signs that you may need an AC repair service and they are as follows:
- Your energy bills have gone up significantly: If you have noticed that your energy bills have gone up significantly, it is one of the first signs that your AC is not working as efficiently as it used to. This means that your AC is working harder to maintain the same level of cooling, which in turn uses more energy and raises your bills.
- Your AC is not cooling your home evenly: If you have noticed that your home is not being cooled evenly, it could be a sign that your AC needs to be repaired. Uneven cooling can be caused by a number of factors, including a dirty air filter, improper airflow, or a problem with the compressor.
- Your AC is making strange noises: If your AC unit is making strange noises, such as hissing, banging, or clicking, it is definitely time to call for a repair. These noises can indicate a number of problems, including a loose part or a blockage in the system.
- Your AC unit is leaking: If you notice that your AC unit is leaking water, it is most likely due to a problem with the condensate drain. This is a relatively easy fix and should be done by a professional.
- You have an old AC unit: If your AC unit is more than 10 years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it. Even if your unit seems to be working well, it will not last forever and may need frequent repairs. Replacing your unit now can save you money in the long run.
If you have noticed any of these signs, it is important to call an AC repair service in Baytown, TX like Ainsworth & Co. as soon as possible. Ignoring the problem will only make it worse and could eventually lead to a complete breakdown of your AC unit. Call us today at (281) 502-5365 to schedule a consultation.